Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cowgirl Outfit is BANNED!

So Moon has this cowgirl outfit that her Nanny got her last year. She loves it. Carries it around. Wears it over all outfits, under whatever, etc. Here is cute little Moon wearing the outfit last year this time.

Here is cute Moon tonight, SLEEPING with cowgirl outfit. This is nasty. Sorry to say, but the thing Stinks. and I cannot sleep with that next to me! So it is banned for the next 6 weeks. Or until someone gives me a tip for removing the strong chemical smell from it. Plus, it can't be good for her to sleep with it...gross.
Oh, yeah. She does sleep with her eyes open. Do you think she's not watching my every move??? She always knows just where the mama is.

5 comments:

Lee said...

LOL! My DH sometimes sleeps with his eyes open... so weird.

head 4 home said...

Nanny says let her keep her stinkey stuff..
you had your yellow, and pinkey!!

Korin said...

Good lord. That's hilarious. I'm sure it would be less funny if it were my baby. I love the naked sleeps with one eye open... HAHAHA!!! She's a-freaking-dorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

I remember I was nursing Nico to sleep back when he was 6 months or so, and he just Would Not go to sleep. It was taking forever. And then I realized: Holy Crap he IS asleep! With his eyes open!!! Tricky little guy!!

I love that your babe loves her cowgirl outfit so much. Super stinky, but super sweet.