Saturday, October 20, 2007

A moment for baby brother...

It isn't very often during this pregnancy that I really get to enjoy how amazing it is to grow this baby. With Mooner, even though I was so sick and felt so anxious, I would still marvel at least once a day at the wonder that it all was. So it was such a special experience last night when, Moon in bed asleep, Patrick out with a buddy, I alone in the tub, got to WATCH my big belly dance around for a good 10 minutes while the baby did some wild kicking and swimming. It was just really wonderful and I felt so connected and in love with this little baby. Just wanted to share that with all of you, who probably wonder what is going on with this baby and not just the Moon.

3 comments:

Korin said...

That is lovely to hear :) I loved watching/feeling my belly dance. hard to believe that was RUBY in there. soon we'll say the same thing about your little bean!

UrbanHippieMama said...

this is so sweet, jess... as much as i don't miss being pregnant, nor do i want anymore babies, i so LOOOOOOOVED to feel my babies move inside me. it is so magical. and, it is harder to focus on the pregnancy with subsequent babies, but no less special. thanks for sharing. <3

Lee said...

Aww that is heartwarming! Thanks for making me look forward to the second time around!