Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve!

Once I got myself motivated, Moon and I really got to business prepping for Santa.
Cut out cookies

Did some decorating


Set up cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer
Guess how long the cookie lasted? Yeah, about a minute! Moon finally agreed to stop eating the cookie so that Santa could share some when he came. I wish that I had got a picture of it.

AFTER SANTA CAME, before Moon got up :)



The tree looks so much nicer with the flash off


The buffet is our fireplace. Moon knows that Santa comes in our front door.


P and I had so much fun playing with the dollhouse. We moved the furniture around a few times and agreed that if Moon doesn't like it, we can play with it.

Hopefully we will get a post up tomorrow too!
xoxo

No comments: