Friday, March 21, 2008

6 Weeks Old!
What an amazing baby you are, sweet boy! Last night we were lying in bed and you spent 5 minutes just looking at me and me you! I am so in love with you and your very very gentle ways. You are so sensitive to funny things, like having a wet diaper (but who can blame you) and not to other things, like you sisters loud screeches! You have your second cold (!) and are so hating the nose sucker, aka: bulb syringe. You still love the binky and being bounced on the big exercise ball. You still do not love the camera, especially the flash. And of all the days to miss my first photo of you, it was today! No 6 week picture from mama, however, my friend Lisa did come over and take a picture of you. We will see if it turned out and if I can get it from her.

Owen was just dying to 'nuggle baby Landon, so he had a go at it on Tuesday. This was about the cutest thing ever seen. He did a great job and Landon was very happy to be held by this cool big kid.
Y

Sick babies get lots of Papa kisses.




No comments: