Wednesday, March 04, 2009

An update from Nanny's house....

What is going on around here? Feeding Lan. And trying to keep up with feeding the Moon.
It is terribly unclear to me how this guy can be a peanut unless it's one word: metabolism.
Nonetheless, pretty dang cute!

Here is the creepiest picture of Mooner ever, eating with her "down the hill friend" Dom. Can you tell that this coconut milk icecream bar was the best thing she had ever eaten? Her and Dom have a fun time playing and I am very thankful for the 2 times they have gotten to run each other around and burn that little kid energy this week.

I have lots of pictures that I would love to be uploading, but here in the boonies, even the "fast" internet is turtle slow ;)


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

A-hem...I'll have to hide this post from Owen. Cute pics, but flaunting infidelity like that...sheeesh.