Monday, June 01, 2009

Some Goings-on


Lan has taken to experiencing boredom, so I have taken to setting up entertainment plans.
This one worked out pretty well.
Lots of bike riding. Somehow I didn't notice that Lan wasn't wearing a helmet until we got to "the coffee place". Yikes!
Anyhow, lucky for me he also didn't notice that I snuck Patrick's coffee in behind him.
I will get these children to work for me if they know it or not ;)

Moon has been creating forts out of all sorts of fun things. This was a remarkable invention. Especially when she finally coaxed Landon in and then left him stranded and crying.
Big sisters are hard.

Moon took up another new hobby as well, this time it was potato peeling.
Best when done outside, I say.
Here she is, feigning exhaustion from all of the (forced?) potato peeling.

And a couple bathtime pics!

Lan is hilarious with this tongue sticking out business.

Good news: More pictures later, from a park playdate.
Bad news: I can't seem to find the camera battery charger (again. oh lord, again), so pictures will be low for the next week or so. It is so frustrating, but

No comments: