Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hard Work.

I am doing the hardest spiritual work of my life right now. And I don't see it slowing down for a long time. I got out of the shower and asked P to cut off a ponytail of my hair. It took about 30 seconds and a couple of trimming snips to take off 10 inches of hair and some old vibes that were literally and metaphorically entangled in it. Feels good and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Jess with about a pound less hair! I will probably go have someone cut it all nicely with some layers or something, but this will do for now.

4 comments:

Lee said...

You are glowing and look beautiful. Kudos for the work you are doing!

Unknown said...

wow. just wow. you look.... so alive. you are a stunning goddess!

xo, korin

nicole said...

You look so beautiful Jess!
That is wonderful you are working on your growth...

Pauline said...

Jessica,
I have missed you and your glowing words. Good to read your blog and see you thriving on your hard work. You are amazing mama!