Monday, May 26, 2008

Funny things that Moon does...

I thought I had better record some of these things, lest we forget them when she is old and we need them to embarrass her!

1. She is obsessed with Troy Bolton from High School Musical. Lately she has been pretending that he is chasing her around the house trying to pinch her butt. She also pretends that they are at the beach together, drinking apple juice.
2. She loves to have pretend conversations with her friends. I often catch her "talking" to Owen about whatever little dream world of fun she can imagine. Her and her imagination have tea parties, read books together, jump on the trampoline.
3. She is such an actress that it blows our minds. Too bad she is so shy in public because she has got things down. She can act out whole scenes from her favorites, Mary Poppins, HSM, Max and Ruby, Eloise. She often does these staring dead into the front door or wall. It must help her to concentrate.
4. Yoga. Not really that funny until you consider that she has decided that her nanny Kathryn took our tv home so that she could do yoga while watching it. This may be somewhat true. Moon unfolds towels and does yoga on them, pretending that Kathryn is here doing yoga with her. I gave her my yoga mat today and she asked if Lanny could do yoga with her. I obliged. When they were done, she rolled up the mat and said she was going to Kathryn's house.

There are so many more, I am sure, but these are things that she did just today! I really have my hands full. My heart too ;)

1 comment:

Korin said...

Love that mooner!