Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lunch and shopping with Grandma Lynn and Auntie Joe


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE having Joe here? My heart is full and it is insanely beautiful to watch her love my babies. Insanely. I am feeling lonely at the idea of her leaving already and wish that I got to spend everyday with her. She is my sister and my heart hurts to think of us apart. Yet, to be honest, when I picked her up at the airport it was like yesterday she was in the car with me, driving around and chatting. I think it will always be like that and I am so very grateful for the easiness of us. Getting to spend an afternoon with Grandma Lynn was such a special treat, and honestly felt just like old times as well! Only now there are 2 little kids around to talk about and love on. I am so thankful to have these people in my life who have known me since I was just a few years old. We have all grown together and gone down all of the roads of life TOGETHER. I have not felt alone or misunderstood much in my life. Thank you my sister. I love you so much and hope that soon we will have more time together in this concrete universe ;)

No comments: