Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yakima


Once again, the sunset blows my mind. I caught this one a bit late, but it was still gorgeous.

Lanny boy eating his raw carrot and green bean. He got 2 new teeth while we were visiting!
Nanny also bought him this new machine (aka walker) that was quite a hit. I have some videos I should upload soon!
We also had to invest in one of these fence/play yard things because Nanny's new puppy got to be a bit much for the kids sometimes. Lanny actually loved the puppy, but Moon was overwhelmed by her sniffy nose/licking tongue/nibbling teeth.
Seriously. How sweet is this???!!!
More pics to come!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Great pictures! Jake loves Mr. Potato Head, too :)

Anonymous said...

Eleanor had that same green bean when she was smaller. I even had a Mr. Green Bean song I would sing with it.

I'm Mr Green Bean and I do the green bean dance,
do do do-do do do-do do do-do.

I don't have any legs so I don't wear any pants,
do do do-do do do-do do do-do.

Good times. :)

Jessica said...

that is the best song! I am dying laughing. and doesn't he have ONLY legs???