Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's Been Going on Lately

Well, thanks to my New Camera (thank-you again Auntie Ann), I have been doing lots of hassling my little world to cooperate for pictures or running and grabbing the camera to get those cute moments before they pass. I have also just been taking pictures because it's fun to look at the world in a different light. To feel thankful for the small things.

Here I am attempting fancy pictures of cooking, since my "time away from the kids" is often "time in the kitchen" or "time in Freddie's", but that's not remotely inspiring.
This is a spinach, beet, and mint on chevre dish.

Is it too obvious how many cups of tea I had that afternoon?

Cooking a lentil dish. I looked down and thought it was funny that I had tea and an iPod right next to my station at the stove. It is a peaceful way to spend time.
Here is a typical scene around the house. I never catch these because I am (obviously) busy, but I really wanted to see if the new camera could do a reasonable job fitting Moon in. I think so!
2 nursing mama's. Moon is nursing her "baby monkey". I am nursing my baby monkey as well.
Here is a nice series titled : How the Lanny EATS.
One sweet potato

Another sweet potato
And egg yolk. and pear too, I think.
Growling at Moon. He was so irritated that there wasn't anymore breakfast for him.
Finally, here is a crappy picture of Moon doing art. Somehow this is the most reasonable of all the ones I took of her. Moving target.
That's it! Only 1000 more to download and sort through ;-)

No comments: