Thursday, February 08, 2007

So today Moon has only taken her glasses off once. I think that she loves being able to see, thank goodness. Yesterday was a bit more rough. It was a real trip watching her right after putting on the glasses. She sat and quietly cried for an hour. I couldn't really help her and I felt so damn sad. I think that she was just totally blown away by the experience. I really can't imagine how she felt. Today she is a wild animal, doing all the things she usually does, but with a little more interest. I will be posting a bit about her vision problems later, just because I knew so little and would love to share this with other people who may not know much either.

1 comment:

Korin said...

Sigh. That made me tear up mama. I'm so happy she has this new vision. The whole world is unfolding, JUST. FOR. HER.